As used herein, “Bitsewa or Company” refers to the holding company of Bitsewa being Bitsewa Private Limited (‘Company’), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of Nepal and having its registered office at Kathmandu, Nepal. Where the context so permits, Depending upon context, “Bitsewa” may also refer to the services, products, website, content or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) provided by the Company.
The Service operated by Company in the name of Bitsewa allows buyers (“Buyers”) and sellers (“Sellers”), to buy and sell Bitcoins (for more information on Bitcoins, please refer to http://www.bitcoin.org).
The Service provided Bitsewa also allows all registered users of the Service (“Members”) to: Buy and Sell Bitcoins.
It is possible that the laws in the country where the user resides do not allow the usage of an online tool with the characteristics of Bitcoin or any of its features. Bitsewa does not encourage the violation of any laws and cannot be held responsible for violation of such laws.
It is your responsibility to determine, collect, report, and submit any taxes applicable to the payments you make or receive in connection with the use of the Website and the Service to the appropriate tax authority. Bitsewa is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
To comply with KYC/AML recommendations, we require our clients to verify their identity by uploading your following identification documents:
- Clear Scanned Copy of both side of original Citizenship or Driving License or Passport
- Recent formal Passport sized photo.
- Self photo (selfie) holding your government-issued document.
The above documents provided by the clients shall be kept on the server safely and the Company shall not disclose the same to any third party unless we are mandated to do so under the provisions of any applicable laws.
Bitsewa may use your personal information:
- To identify you
- To process transactions,
- To send periodic emails with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to Customize, measure, and improve Bitsewa Service and the content and layout of our Website and To analyze use of the Website,
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and
- To undertake a verification of your identity with third party electronic identification providers.
By opening an account to use the Service (“Account”), you expressly represent and warrant that:
The use of the Website and the Service may entail the following risks:
- Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. The Bitcoins you buy will be sent to your Bitsewa wallet or to your own Bitcoin address provided. If you lose or delete your own bitcoin wallet, you will lose your Bitcoins in it and the same cannot be restored.
- Bitcoin value tends to fluctuate on a minute to minute basis, due to which there may be increase or decrease in the value of the Bitcoins. Bitcoins are subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading in Bitcoins.
- Bitcoin is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide system of value transfer between individuals. It is not backed by any government or commodities and hence may be susceptible to risks not generally associated with government or central bank backed currencies.
- There is also the risk of loss of confidence in Bitcoin trading, which could collapse demand relative to supply. For example, confidence might collapse in Bitcoin because of unexpected changes imposed by the software developers, the creation of superior competing alternatives, a deflationary or inflationary spiral, or due to governmental actions. Confidence might also collapse because of technical problems, for instance, if the anonymity of the system is compromised, or if any entity is able to prevent any transactions from settling.
You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading Bitcoins. We use our banking service providers only for the receipt of client moneys and making payments. Our banking service providers do not transfer Bitcoins, exchange Bitcoins, or provide any services in connection with Bitcoins.
Limited Right of Use
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Website are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may view, print, and/or download a copy of such Materials on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of Bitsewa and others used in this Website (“Trademarks”) are the property of the Company and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video, and audio used on this Website belong to Company. The Trademarks and Materials should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil legal actions and penalties.
You may terminate this agreement with Company, and close your Account at any time, following settlement of any pending transactions.
All Services are provided without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. While we strive to provide you with the uninterrupted Service, we do not guarantee that the access to this Website will not be interrupted, or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information.
The Website may provide links or other forms of reference to other websites (“External Websites”) or resources over which we may not have control. You acknowledge that Bitsewa is providing any such links or references of External Websites or resources to you only as a convenience and that Bitsewa makes no representations whatsoever about any External Websites which you may access through this Website, including such External Websites being free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. Bitsewa is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on any External Websites. You are requested to review the policies posted by such External Websites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Bitsewa is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Website, including opinions, advice, statements, prices, activities, and advertisements, and you shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content.
Our business model, and our Service, consists of facilitating the buying, selling, sending and receiving of Bitcoins, and their use to purchase goods in an unregulated yet responsible, international open payment system. The Service we provide is currently unregulated within Nepal.
Modification of Terms